Packaging sales agents, France/Germany needed.
You would like to contact the manufacturer and apply for the agency offer? Then please verify now.
IP Triana, a family-owned company with over 50 years legacy in designing and manufacturing sanitary products and plastic containers for the food, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic sectors, is seeking one or two exceptional Independent Sales Agents to individually represent our company in Germany and/or France. We are equipped with an ISO 7 clean room and have obtained the ISO 13485 certification.
Founded in the 1960s, IP Triana started by catering to local pharmacies and small labs in Barcelona. It has grown significantly over the years, now invoicing 9,5 Million euros, with 35% of direct exports. Our products can be found on supermarket shelves and in pharmacies across all five continents.
As our sales agent, you will further our reach in either the German or French market, building relationships in the food, cosmetics, pharmacy, and medical devices sectors.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Represent the company at industry events and trade fairs.
- Provide clients with updated information about our products and services.
- Ensure the achievement of sales and growth targets in either Germany or France.
- Proven experience in sales, preferably in the food, cosmetics, pharmacy, or medical devices sectors.
- Excellent command of German or French and English, written and spoken.
- Knowledge of local regulations and standards in the mentioned sectors.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to travel.
Product Ranges and ProductsPaper, Packaging, Office: Packaging, labelling
Customers and Target GroupsCosmetically institute, Food and beverage industry, luxury foods industry, tobacco, Pharmaceutical, cosmetic, medical technology industry
Germany and France